100% Original Factory Defoamer AG-30A Defoamer for Agrochemical to Moscow Importers
SIXIN® DEFOAMER AG-30A FEATURES ● Composed of polyether and surfactant,etc. ● Stable at high temperature(90℃) and strong acid(pH 1.0-2.0). ● Imemediate foam control action. ● Persistent foam control action. TYPICAL PROPERTIES Index Result Test method Appearance Colorless transparency liquid, without any mechanical impurities. Ocular Estimate Viscosity（25℃，mPa·s） 30~100 GB/T 5561-2012 pH 5.0~7.0 Extensive pH indicator paper Note：The information above...
100% Original Factory Defoamer AG-30A Defoamer for Agrochemical to Moscow Importers Detail:
SIXIN® DEFOAMER AG-30A
● Composed of polyether and surfactant,etc.
● Stable at high temperature(90℃) and strong acid(pH 1.0-2.0).
● Imemediate foam control action.
● Persistent foam control action.
Colorless transparency liquid, without any mechanical impurities.
Extensive pH indicator paper
|Note：The information above is for reference and shall not be deemed as a technical indicator.|
● Wet-process phosphoric acid
50/200kgs plastic drum/IBC
12 months from the date of manufacture.
Defoamer Agrochemical,Defoamer Phosphate,Antifoam Agrochemical,Antifoam Phosphate
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
All we do is always associated with our tenet " Customer first, Trust first, devoting on the food packaging and environmental protection for 100% Original Factory Defoamer AG-30A Defoamer for Agrochemical to Moscow Importers, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Florida , New Orleans , Japan , Many kinds of different products are available for you to choose, you can do one-stop shopping here. And customized orders are acceptable. Real business is to get win-win situation, if possible, we would like to provide more support for customers. Welcome all nice buyers communicate details of products with us!!
Foam-Control® PLUS+® is an architectural insulation product
line with high compressive strength and R-value.
Foam‑Control PLUS+ is a premium grade insulation
manufactured to provide architects, specifiers, distributors,
and contractors all the features and benefits inherent in a
high quality insulation.
Foam-Control PLUS+ outperforms XPS and Polyiso:
• Foam-Control PLUS+ provides more R-value at a lower cost
• XPS and Polyiso use blowing agents that cause R-value loss over time
• Polyiso loses R-value during cold and extreme high temperature exposure
• Foam-Control PLUS+ has a stable long term R-value
• Foam-Control PLUS+ available in 15, 25, 40, and 60 psi strengths at a lower cost
• XPS has shown to take on moisture in building applications where water is present and has a low potential to dry
• Foam-Control PLUS+ has a superior drying potential
• Foam-Control PLUS+ is more vapor permeable to help avoid moisture problems
By from Munich -
By from Armenia -