Hot Selling for Defoamer TEX-250 Defoamer, Antifoam for Textile for Norway Factory
SIXIN® DEFOAMER TEX-250 FEATURES ● Composed of polysiloxane, modified polysiloxane, silica, dispersing agent, and stabilizing agent. ●Excellent antifoam and foam-suppressing performance. ●Stable in alkaline environments (pH 8-11). TYPICAL PROPERTIES Index Result Test method Appearance White or yellowish uniform liquid emulsion, without any sediment and mechanical impurities GB/T 26527-2011 pH 6.5～8.5 Nonvolatile Content（%） 25.0±1.0 Viscosity（25...
Hot Selling for Defoamer TEX-250 Defoamer, Antifoam for Textile for Norway Factory Detail:
SIXIN® DEFOAMER TEX-250
● Composed of polysiloxane, modified polysiloxane, silica, dispersing agent, and stabilizing agent.
●Excellent antifoam and foam-suppressing performance.
●Stable in alkaline environments (pH 8-11).
White or yellowish uniform liquid emulsion, without any sediment and mechanical impurities
|Note：The information above is for reference and shall not be deemed as a technical indicator. Test pH with indicator paper (pH 5.5 to 9); pH values cannot be tested by other methods.|
● Pretreatment of textile (desizing, scouring, and bleaching)
● Textile dyeing (cotton dyeing)
● Metal working fluid.
● Industrial cleaning
● Sewage treatment
● Flue gas desulfurization
50/200kgs plastic drum/IBC
9 months from the date of manufacture.
Defoamer Textile,Antifoam Textile,Antifoam Manufacturer US,
USA Antifoam Manufacturer
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
To meet the customers' over-expected satisfaction , we have our strong team to provide our best overall service which includes marketing, sales, designing, production, quality controlling, packing, warehousing and logistics for Hot Selling for Defoamer TEX-250 Defoamer, Antifoam for Textile for Norway Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: France , Norway , Germany , We can meet the various needs of customers at home and abroad. We welcome new and old customers to come to consult & negotiate with us. Your satisfaction is our motivation! Let us work together to write a brilliant new chapter!
Desiccator Wood 2
Explore the hidden benefits behind the wall
When you welcome Icynene® in your home, you also welcome high-performance benefits that bring you energy savings and a comfortable living environment.
When it comes to choosing the right insulation, consider this. Insulation products that deliver optimal energy efficiency should possess the following characteristics:
- Air-sealing capability to control energy-robbing air leakage, allowing the furnace and air conditioning equipment to work less hard and more efficiently.
- Consistent performance at the rated R-value through the life of the building. Insulation should not sag/settle or off-gas within your walls over time, creating gaps and voids and losing its R-value.
-Flexibility that lets the insulation expand/contract with your home to ensure that the insulation completely adheres to the walls and eliminates any air gaps in the walls that allow air to pass through.
Icynene® soft and flexible foam creates a seamless air-seal, helping homeowners achieve potential energy savings of up to 50% every month versus traditional insulation.
See what you could save with Icynene® insulation and air barrier, which minimizes air leakage better than conventional insulation.
Healthier Air Quality
The right insulation does for our home what our skin does for our bodies. It can help regulate temperature, moisture and overall health.
What makes Icynene® the right insulation?
- Icynene® is 100% water-blown foam insulation and does not off gas into the indoor environment. Icynene® is HFC-free: HFCs are often used as a blowing agent in other foams and are considered to be high Global Warming Potential (GWP) gases.
- Icynene® is a Class 1 fire rated product without the use of PBDEs. Used as flame retardants in building products, PBDEs are considered to be harmful for the health of building occupants.
- Icynene® is a qualified air barrier that minimizes the intrusion of outdoor allergens and pollutants.
- Tests have confirmed that Icynene® is not a food source for mold
Icynene®’s acoustic properties help reduce airborne noise levels that originate from within your home, such as home theaters and children’s play areas, as well as common noises originating from your external environment.
Icynene® is also ideal for minimizing noise originating from plastic plumbing pipes within the walls (from flushing toilets, for instance).
Official Website: http://www.h3homes.com
H3 Homes – Award-Winning South Florida Custom Florida home builders specializing in building energy efficient hurricane-ready homes with ICF (Insulated Concrete Forms) solid-poured concrete walls.
New Custom Florida Homes – Building in Brevard County, Broward County, Indian River County, Martin County, Miami-Dade County, Monroe County, Okeechobee County, Palm Beach County and St. Lucie County.
Official Website: http://www.h3homes.com
Call Toll-Free: 1-800-586-1636
By from Uganda -
By from Albania -