New Arrival China Defoamer CO-20B Defoamer for Construction Material for Pakistan Manufacturer
SIXIN® DEFOAMER CO-20B FEATURES ● Composed of silicone oil, modified silicone oil, carrier and other additives. ● Not easy to cake. ● Imemediate foam control action. ● Stable effects at alkaline environment(pH 10.0-12.0). TYPICAL PROPERTIES Index Result Test method Appearance White to off-white powder or granular, no visible foreign matter and no obvious caking Ocular estimate pH 6.0～9.0 GB/T 26527-2011 Note：The information above is for reference and shal...
New Arrival China Defoamer CO-20B Defoamer for Construction Material for Pakistan Manufacturer Detail:
SIXIN® DEFOAMER CO-20B
● Composed of silicone oil, modified silicone oil, carrier and other additives.
● Not easy to cake.
● Imemediate foam control action.
● Stable effects at alkaline environment(pH 10.0-12.0).
|White to off-white powder or granular, no visible foreign matter and no obvious caking||
|Note：The information above is for reference and shall not be deemed as a technical indicator.|
● Cement mortar
● Industrial cleaning
● Starch adhesive
PACKAGE AND STORAGE
25kg bag/700/1000kg bulk bag
12 months from the date of manufacture.
Defoamer Construction,Antifoam Construction
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With our excellent management, strong technical capability and strict quality control system, we continue to provide our clients with reliable quality, reasonable prices and excellent services. We aim at becoming one of your most reliable partners and earning your satisfaction for New Arrival China Defoamer CO-20B Defoamer for Construction Material for Pakistan Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Greece , Nepal , Brasilia , We are seeking the chances to meet all the friends from both at home and abroad for the win-win cooperation. We sincerely hope to have long-term cooperation with all of you on the bases of mutual benefit and common development.
Shredded foam is extremely lightweight and creative uses require specific Particle Size Ranges. Shredded foam has structural, resilient, and world changing properties that we can now take advantage of with Enstyro Equipment.
Go-Pods Micro-Tourer Caravans.
Caravan Magazine’s video review.
Go-Pods Micro-Tourer Caravans.
Comfortable, affordable fun – these small 2 berth caravans have a lot of advantages over your other options;
• Motorhomes – lovely but expensive. Big to drive. Break down camp if you need to drive. Or tow a car, adding to expenses. Around 50% of Go-Pod owners downsized from motorhomes.
• Camper Vans – very cool looking but with many of the motorhome’s limitations. May have to be your everyday vehicle & then not so practical. Go-Pods can usually be used with your existing vehicle & when they’re not in use, they’re not costing you anything!
• Caravans – roomy but this feature can be offset by the drawbacks of owning a larger caravan. Storage, (the cost & convenience of it), is probably the first thing to consider as not everyone is lucky enough to have storage at home. If you don’t have to pay storage fees you might likely store your caravan in the front garden which although convenient, isn’t great for your security – as everyone knows when you are away from home. Go-Pods being small are far more inconspicuous, especially when stored under the custom made winter cover. Many people even store them in their garages and have them their, ready to go. And unlike a bigger caravan, you’ll find there’s less planning with a Go-Pod trip. They really are so easy to hitch, tow and set up that even an overnight getaway is a completely viable, welcome escape. And en-route, being stuck in an awkward situation with a Go-Pod is very unlikely. Even in a tight spot, you can just unhitch, spin it around, hitch back up and you’re on your way again. Many consider Go-Pods to be more fun than conventional caravans, as although they still have all the comforts of full size caravans, their compact nature and quirkiness will really do make you smile. Go-Pods hold their value better than regular caravans and can be purchased new at a fraction of the cost.
• Trailer Tents – roomy and easier to store than a caravan but also with some inherent drawbacks. Setting up can take some time, (even longer in windy weather), especially compared to a Go-Pod. In it’s simplest form, the Go-Pod only requires you to wind down two legs and start relaxing. Other trailer tent fun-busters include needing to ensure your tent is dry before packing away and if it rains on the day you’re going home, this will mean opening it out to dry when you get home. With Go-Pods you just lower the clever pop-top and go! Of course tents are too cold for most people to use in the winter but Go-Pods are fully insulated with thermal retentive styrofoam within the walls, allowing all weather use of your micro tourer, so the fun continues all year.
• Tents – cheap to purchase for summer use and good value for sure but not the most comfortable at times, with airbeds that tend to deflate in the night! Plus when it rains, a tent is a pretty miserable place to be. Go-Pods allow you to sit inside a cosy environment, on your memory foam furnishings when the weather takes a turn. Just put your feet up, make a nice hot drink and watch your favourite film on the flatscreen TV/DVD. No need to worry about packing away in the wet or having to go home early just in case of rain either, as in your Go-Pod you can happily weather the storms!
• Summary – The Go-Pod no doubt ticks a lot of the boxes and offers many advantages over the alternatives listed above. It’s excellent build quality, durability, styling & superb value, has made it the leading model in it’s class. Even if you don’t like towing, this ultra light trailer will not phase you in the slightest. It has its own braking system that improves control, is very aerodynamic & tows like a dream. Of course to retain true micro tourer dimensions and benefits, a separate bathroom area is sacrificed but then most campsites have great facilities and many of those with on-board facilities actually prefer the shower block over the risk of damp, using their water supply up and having to empty the grey water after. So if anything is to be compromised, the bathroom area is a very good trade off. The seamless, one piece monocoque design eliminates many of the water ingress problems that plague other camping options, making the Go-Pod very durable and giving an expected long service life. Further considering the new price and re-sale values, you may agree that this is the least expensive option, best value option on the market today.
By from Guyana -
By from Iraq -