One of Hottest for Defoamer TEX-29 Defoamer, Antifoam for Textile to US Factory
SIXIN® DEFOAMER TEX-29 FEATURES ● Composed of polysiloxane, modified polysiloxane, silica, dispersing agent, and stabilizing agent. ●Excellent defoaming performance through a wide temperature range (25°C-100℃). ●Stable in alkaline environments (pH 8-11). TYPICAL PROPERTIES Index Result Test method Appearance White or yellowish uniform liquid emulsion,without any sediment and mechanical impurities GB/T 26527-2011 pH 6.5～8.5 Nonvolatile Content（%） 38...
One of Hottest for Defoamer TEX-29 Defoamer, Antifoam for Textile to US Factory Detail:
SIXIN® DEFOAMER TEX-29
● Composed of polysiloxane, modified polysiloxane, silica, dispersing agent, and stabilizing agent.
●Excellent defoaming performance through a wide temperature range (25°C-100℃).
●Stable in alkaline environments (pH 8-11).
White or yellowish uniform liquid emulsion,without any sediment and mechanical impurities
|Note：The information above is for reference and shall not be deemed as a technical indicator. Test pH with indicator paper (pH 5.5 to 9); pH values cannot be tested by other methods.|
● Textile dyeing (cotton dyeing)
● Pretreatment of textile (desizing, scouring, and bleaching)
● Sewage treatment
● Emulsion polymerization
50/200kgs plastic drum/IBC
9 months from the date of manufacture.
Defoamer Textile,Defoamer Dyeing,Defoamer Silicone,Defoamer Water Base,
Antifoam Silicone,Antifoam Water Base
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
we can offer high quality products, competitive price and best customer service. Our destination is "You come here with difficulty and we give you a smile to take away" for One of Hottest for Defoamer TEX-29 Defoamer, Antifoam for Textile to US Factory, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: panama , Mexico , Colombia , Our technical expertise, customer-friendly service, and specialized products make us/company name the first choice of customers and vendors. We are looking for your inquiry. Let's set up the cooperation right now!
Bubbling, puddling and running are common problems. 90% of users apply polyurethane incorrectly. This is a detailed step by step guide on applying polyurethane correctly. This is Video #4 in my video series on finishing fine furniture.
Visit my website to download a summary sheet and material list. http://paulsdiy.solutions/apply-polyurethane-bubble-free/
This video is a step by step procedural guide to applying polyurethane correctly.
1.The difference between indoor and outdoor polyurethane. Indoor polyurethane has UV protectors and resin that expand and contract with temperature changes.
2. Sanding between polyurethane coats 220 grit is used between coats
3. Sand paper grits
4. Dust removal
5. Good and bad applicator choices including foam brushes, cheese cloth, rags and paint brushes.
6. The characteristics of a good brush and using natural hair (ox hair) brushes for oil polyurethane and synthetic (nylon) brushes for water polyurethane.
7. The price ranges of good and exceptional brushes.
8. Thinning and proper ways to mix polyurethane.
9. Choosing the right thinning agents for oil and water based polyurethane.
10. The importance of multiple thin coats
11. The number of coats for different uses. 2 coats for most furniture. 3 coats for counters, cabinets, bar tops and wet surfaces. 4 coats for floors, steps, foot rest and stools
12. Finally I offer an almost full-proof application technique that virtually eliminates bubbles, runs and puddles assuring a quality finish. I discuss the importance of feathering out polyurethane.
Traveling, adventures, backpacking — Katherina Obert is a process engineer in the department for research and development at BASF and loves to discover new topics in her job. She studied engineering, precisely: chemical engineering, and now makes career in the center of expertise for distillation.
Her job at BASF consists primarily of project work — from simulation and laboratory experiments to counseling. As an chemical engineer she works in the laboratory, discusses the results with colleagues and even visits customers worldwide. Large projects — as in the development process — are mastered by interdisciplinary teams: chemists, engineers, business people, technicians. And all this in a constructive working atmosphere. A varied role in research with great prospects for career as a graduate of engineering!
BASF offers graduates of engineering promising and challenging career opportunities in a global and interdisciplinary team. Discover e.g. your opportunity in the areas of technical development, process engineering, polymer technology, engineering, technical centers of expertise, technology or application in logistics.
Take your chance as a career starter to get tasks with big responsibility at the world’s leading chemical company. Best career opportunities with a degree in chemical engineering!
Further information about careers, jobs, prospects and challenges at BASF can be found at:
. http://quly.ml .
We create chemistry: For further information visit . http://quly.cf . http://buysmm.ga
By from Jamaica -
By from Malta -