Ordinary Discount Defoamer CO-800 Antifoam, Defoamer for Construction Additives for Greece Manufacturer
SIXIN® DEFOAMER CO-800 FEATURES ● Composed of fatty alcohol polyether. ● Stable effect during storage period. ● Good compatibility with application system(cement water-reducing agent,etc). TYPICAL PROPERTIES Test Result Test method Appearance Colorless to light yellow oily liquid,without any mechanical impurities Ocular Estimate Viscosity（25℃，mPa·s） 200～600 GB/T 5561-2012 Water Solubility Oil drop in water 1% in water Note：The information above is for ...
Ordinary Discount Defoamer CO-800 Antifoam, Defoamer for Construction Additives for Greece Manufacturer Detail:
SIXIN® DEFOAMER CO-800
● Composed of fatty alcohol polyether.
● Stable effect during storage period.
● Good compatibility with application system(cement water-reducing agent,etc).
Colorless to light yellow oily liquid,without any mechanical impurities
Oil drop in water
1% in water
|Note：The information above is for reference and shall not be deemed as a technical indicator.|
● Cement water-reducing agent
● Fiber cement board
50/200kgs plastic drum/IBC
12 months from the date of manufacture.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We are commitment to offer the competitive price ,outstanding products quality, as well as fast delivery for Ordinary Discount Defoamer CO-800 Antifoam, Defoamer for Construction Additives for Greece Manufacturer, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Birmingham , Iran , Serbia , If you have the requirement for any of our products, please contact us now. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Learn more about the power of LOCTITE General Purpose Structural Adhesives: http://www.loctite.co.uk/limitless-bonding-10556.htm
LOCTITE General Purpose Structural Adhesives, powered by hybrid adhesive technology, are a breakthrough in structural bonding. They are low hazard structural adhesives formulated to meet the rising demands in assembly design and maintenance repair for High performance, Multi-surface and Dissimilar substrate structural bonding applications. The new LOCTITE General Purpose Structural Adhesives are tough enough to haul a freight train with 3 grams and 1 hour of cure! So strong, versatile and durable, the bonding possibilities are limitless.
Go-Pods Micro-Tourer Caravans.
Comfortable, affordable fun – these small 2 berth caravans have a lot of advantages over your other options;
• Motorhomes – lovely but expensive. Big to drive. Break down camp if you need to drive. Or tow a car, adding to expenses. Around 50% of Go-Pod owners downsized from motorhomes.
• Camper Vans – very cool looking but with many of the motorhome’s limitations. May have to be your everyday vehicle & then not so practical. Go-Pods can usually be used with your existing vehicle & when they’re not in use, they’re not costing you anything!
• Caravans – roomy but this feature can be offset by the drawbacks of owning a larger caravan. Storage, (the cost & convenience of it), is probably the first thing to consider as not everyone is lucky enough to have storage at home. If you don’t have to pay storage fees you might likely store your caravan in the front garden which although convenient, isn’t great for your security – as everyone knows when you are away from home. Go-Pods being small are far more inconspicuous, especially when stored under the custom made winter cover. Many people even store them in their garages and have them their, ready to go. And unlike a bigger caravan, you’ll find there’s less planning with a Go-Pod trip. They really are so easy to hitch, tow and set up that even an overnight getaway is a completely viable, welcome escape. And en-route, being stuck in an awkward situation with a Go-Pod is very unlikely. Even in a tight spot, you can just unhitch, spin it around, hitch back up and you’re on your way again. Many consider Go-Pods to be more fun than conventional caravans, as although they still have all the comforts of full size caravans, their compact nature and quirkiness will really do make you smile. Go-Pods hold their value better than regular caravans and can be purchased new at a fraction of the cost.
• Trailer Tents – roomy and easier to store than a caravan but also with some inherent drawbacks. Setting up can take some time, (even longer in windy weather), especially compared to a Go-Pod. In it’s simplest form, the Go-Pod only requires you to wind down two legs and start relaxing. Other trailer tent fun-busters include needing to ensure your tent is dry before packing away and if it rains on the day you’re going home, this will mean opening it out to dry when you get home. With Go-Pods you just lower the clever pop-top and go! Of course tents are too cold for most people to use in the winter but Go-Pods are fully insulated with thermal retentive styrofoam within the walls, allowing all weather use of your micro tourer, so the fun continues all year.
• Tents – cheap to purchase for summer use and good value for sure but not the most comfortable at times, with airbeds that tend to deflate in the night! Plus when it rains, a tent is a pretty miserable place to be. Go-Pods allow you to sit inside a cosy environment, on your memory foam furnishings when the weather takes a turn. Just put your feet up, make a nice hot drink and watch your favourite film on the flatscreen TV/DVD. No need to worry about packing away in the wet or having to go home early just in case of rain either, as in your Go-Pod you can happily weather the storms!
• Summary – The Go-Pod no doubt ticks a lot of the boxes and offers many advantages over the alternatives listed above. It’s excellent build quality, durability, styling & superb value, has made it the leading model in it’s class. Even if you don’t like towing, this ultra light trailer will not phase you in the slightest. It has its own braking system that improves control, is very aerodynamic & tows like a dream. Of course to retain true micro tourer dimensions and benefits, a separate bathroom area is sacrificed but then most campsites have great facilities and many of those with on-board facilities actually prefer the shower block over the risk of damp, using their water supply up and having to empty the grey water after. So if anything is to be compromised, the bathroom area is a very good trade off. The seamless, one piece monocoque design eliminates many of the water ingress problems that plague other camping options, making the Go-Pod very durable and giving an expected long service life. Further considering the new price and re-sale values, you may agree that this is the least expensive option, best value option on the market today.
By from Maldives -
By from Maldives -